06 June 2009

Kiddieland

Today was the Spring Kiddieland fundraiser for C's school. It's something we've looked forward to for five years now, and especially did this time since it's closing this Fall (it's official -- September 27th is the last day of operation per their website -- their lease for the land runs out.). The few hours were were there was fun and all, but let me tell you something. It was cold! And raining on and off. We got to ride most of our favorites, and we stayed until we had to go (to H's 1st grade party), but did I mention it was cold? Still, it was fun, and I'm going to be so sad to see this favorite place go.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

NNOOOO!! Kiddieland is closing??!! I was sooo looking forward to taking my kids there when they were a bit older (and taller.) I loved that place when I was a kid, though I grew up near Great America. I am so sad. Say goodbye to it for me.