05 June 2009

Last Day of School

It's official. Summer break is here! H went to school for a total of one hour today. I took the day off and spent the day with him. It was great. Tradition has it, that on the last day of each school year, the teachers do a dance. It was fun. I hung out on the play lot and drank coffee with other parents, then after school was officially out, H and I went to the bead store for beads for H's necklace (that's what C did on a recent Dad-C day too). Then we took the train downtown and met Brian for lunch at the new super-duper Whole Foods right by his work. It's pretty crazy. Good stuff. We came back, made a stop at the conservatory, then picked C up early. Early evening was the school party in the park. But I don't have pictures of that. We were too busy making sure the kids were within site. Now, it's time for a little (late) dinner, movie and bed. It was a great year, and now, I can't wait for summer.

No comments: