30 June 2009

Up North - Day 5

You will never believe it. But it is cold and raining ... again. I know, right? Storm had fun this morning frolicking with a Golden Retriever (I'm still not sure where he came from). Together, they ran the shores of the lake, and even met up with a beautifully groomed little white dog. And I'm not kidding. I went for a run, came back, and that silly Golden Retriever was still waiting in the yard for Storm to come out and play. So they did. We decided to go for a lumberjack breakfast at Paul Bunyan's. I hadn't been there since I was a kid -- it was fun. Then we headed over to see a tour of the Art Oehmcke Fish Hatchery. The boys were bored, so afterwards, we played a round of miniature golf. I'm not one to gloat, but I WON! When we came home, C slept, I read, and H and Brian fished. Sound familiar? Really though, it was another fun day.

No comments: