28 February 2008

Pancake Meow

Last Christmas, we (I) found really fun necklace charms for our nieces that looked and smelled like cinnamon rolls. Pancake Meow creates jewelry that look like miniature desserts and other sweets and smell like the real thing! I would have (do) loved these as a little girl. One of my nieces asked for another for Christmas this year, but unfortunately, I couldn't get anything in time for the holidays. Fortunately, her birthday is around Valentine's Day, which gave me plenty of time to design a custom order cupcake. Again, a big hit (you do need to plan ahead -- orders take quite a bit of time).

I was just on the Pancake Meow site and saw that she is now making ice-cream bowl charms! How cute are these?

Photo courtesy of Pancake Meow

NOTE: Again, a good thing we have boys, because I think they would have one of each.

No comments: