19 February 2008

One of My Favorite Things

It's been pretty yuck outside -- snow + rain + freezing cold = ice. Our whole back yard and most of the sidewalks are ice, and it's cold! Bitter, bitter cold. Basically, we haven't been outside much the last few days. So, I guess I'm noticing the stuff in our house more. One of the things I always find amusing is artwork in the boys bathroom. So I thought I'd share it, especially if you are one of those far-away friends who has never been over.

Superheroes on the Toilet



Funny, right? It's a series of postcards I ordered a couple years ago. We framed them in cheap IKEA frames and hung them all over the kid's bathroom. Truly, it's one of my favorite "finds" in the house. I think they are perfect. I checked, and it seems that the "Superheroes on the Toilet" series are still available. In case you are interested, you can find them here.

No comments: