05 July 2015

4th of July

4thofjuly1-0715
4thofjuly2-0715
4thofjuly3-0715
4thofjuly7-0715
4thofjuly4-0715
4thofjuly5-0715
4thofjuly6-0715

We had such a great 4th of July weekend! We stayed out by my parent's house. Don't get to do that very often, and it was so nice. The boys had tennis on Friday, so afterwards, we went over to Panga and and met up with Mike and Kristyn to try out their new pantoon boat (available for rent). A couple hours later, we met up with my parents for a fish fry, which I haven't had in ages. So good. Saturday, we went over to the Stone Bank parade, which has turned into an annual tradition. Afterwards, we took my sister over to Panga (again) and went out on SUPs. It was my first time, and so much fun. Can't wait to do it again. The boys were happy to meet up with their friends (such a great benefit of having friends with a big family), and spent most of their time on a water mat. We met up with the rest of the family at my parent's, where they had a great dinner for us, then we headed over to Beaver Lake to watch the fireworks. Always long day, but such fun. It couldn't have been more perfect.

No comments: