12 March 2013

Florida :: Day 8

florida-day8b-0313
florida-day8c-0313
hudsonfishing2
florida-day8d-0313
florida-day8e-0313

Our last day on vacation. We didn't have a flight until the evening, so had a whole day before we had to leave. Brian and I went running (I ran 4.3 miles every day except one -- quite amazing especially considering I haven't been running much at all for awhile), then my dad and I rode over to the "fake" dog park (a street where a bunch of dog owners meet and let their dogs run) to meet my mom and the boys. The boys had to say good-bye to their favorite dog, Gracie (a huge Rottweiler). After we packed, Brian and I went on a kayak ride. It was so much fun, even if we didn't get see another manatee. Bummer. While we were there, my dad took H fishing ... and he finally caught one! And my mom and C played baseball. So our time was well spent. C might be the only one excited to be home. While he did have a great time, he missed his friends, his bed, his room, his sofa. The rest of us are kind of bummed out though. We all just had so much fun.

No comments: