25 November 2011

Thanksgiving

tgiving1-1111

Thanksgiving was spent at my parents, along with my sister and her family. We arrived earlier in the day so we could watch football. We were able to stop by my cousin's new house and welcome them back to Wisconsin (they had been living in Florida the last few years). And Brian and I even fit in our annual pre-Thanksgiving trail run. It was short but sweet. It was a perfect day.

tgiving2-1111
tgiving3-1111
tgiving4-1111
tgiving5-1111

There even was a little visitor! A guinea pig named Bella who my niece was pet-sitting for. I was bit by a G-pig when I was young, so really never gave them much thought. But I kind of was smitten by this little thing.

tgiving6-1111

1 comment:

Mel said...

What a beautiful looking day! I am smitten with the shot of Hud in the apron and I love the picture of your parents!!