21 March 2011

Art by C: Self Portrait in Clay

cselfportrait-0311

A couple years ago, H came home with the most awesome art piece -- his self portrait in clay. When we found out we'd be moving, one of the first things I thought of was that C wasn't going to get to do his. It really bummed me out. I was at Melissa's one day, saw the pieces her kids did, and mentioned how sad I was that we weren't going to have one for C. She suggested I simply contact the art teacher and ask if C could do one. What a great idea! Today C came home with his, and I adore it. When I asked him why his face was so pink, he said, "Because. That's the color of my face after I'm running around a lot."

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love this picture and I am so happy your collection is complete!! What a treasure. Tell C I think it looks EXACTLY like him!!