14 January 2011

King Chair

snowthrone-0111

Yesterday afternoon, C was very busy building his "king chair" (the baseball bats flanking it are what makes it really special). As you can tell, he used most of the snow from our back yard on his project. This morning before school, I asked him to sit on this throne so I could get a picture. He asked, "What's that?" I told him it was a king chair. After that, we were all good. P.S. Sorry for the yellow snow. I know no one likes yellow snow. But I promise you, while there may be a few yellow areas in the backyard, it really isn't all like that. Crazy iPhone filter. P.P.S. Yes, Mom. I know there have been more pictures of C than H lately. We are not ignoring him, I promise. He's just been too busy playing with his new Nintendo D.S.I. that you got him.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Dear Cole,

I love your king chair and I can't think of anyone who deserves to sit in one more than you!

Love- Emma's Mom

Angela said...

Too funny. Seriously, as soon as I took it, he asked me to make sure I showed Emma's mom. Not Dad. Not the grandparents. Not his teacher. Emma's mom.