20 June 2010

Father's Day

Look at this guy. The one with my oldest boy. We think he's pretty amazing, and couldn't wait to wish him a Happy Father's Day this morning.

Even C, who decided he would rather play with rolly pollys instead of take a photo with him, thinks he's a pretty great guy. Brian woke up and went on a bike ride -- it's just so nice to ride by my parent's. Then we headed over to my sister's for a delicious Father's Day brunch.

We really wanted to get a photo of my dad with the grand kids, but someone (C!) was not cooperating, again. He's getting quite the reputation, I must say.

The other kids had a watermelon eating contest.

My niece won.
H came in last. I don't think that bothered him one little bit. It was a really great day.

Happy Father's Day Brian and Dad!

No comments: