10 August 2008

Happy 40th Rob!

This weekend we traveled to Wisconsin for my friend Rob's 40th birthday. Rob is the one in the red Germany soccer shirt. He was a great high school friend of mine (and my date our Winter Dance -- he was King of that dance, I might add). And see this group below? Yep -- high school friends (and C) -- from near and far. For some reason, I completely lost communication with most people I knew from high school. But last year was my 20th reunion. We went and had a blast. I have to say, I hung out with a really awesome group of people. So I was naturally very excited when I got the email saying that Rob wanted to invited his high school friends to his house to celebrate his 40th. (I cannot believe that time has come). It was a great day ... and it didn't end there. My sister and family were having a golf outing party at their house, so we got to stop by there too.

No comments: