18 March 2008

I Hope the Easter Bunny Stops by for Me!


Vosges Haute Chocolate has a fantastic line of chocolate bunnies right now -- including the Amalfi Bunny [white chocolate with pink peppercorns and lemon zest] + Barcelona Bunny [hickory smoked almonds and grey sea salt] + Gianduja Easter Bunny [almond and caramelized hazelnut paste] + Red Fire Bunny [Mexican ancho, chipotle chili and cinnamon]. We've been fans of Vosges for a long time -- they are a Chicago company that has boutiques in Las Vegas and New York City. They have such great style and flavors. I love most everything about it.

One bar that is very interesting to me is the Mo's Bacon Bar [applewood smoked bacon, alder wood smoked salt]. I tried it once, and think I need to go there again. I didn't love it, and think I need to give it one more shot. Still, they are offering a product that I think is the funniest and cutest thing -- the Flying Chocolate Pig -- which is the Mo's Bacon Bar, but pig shaped.

By the way, Vosges ships, so visit their site if there isn't a boutique near you. The mini bar boxes are a great way to try many favorites.

(Photos courtesy of Vosges Haut Chocolate)

No comments: