16 March 2008

Happy He's Home

Brian's back. This time he was in Taipei for the Taipei International Cycle Show. A weeks a long amount of time anyhow, but C being sick and H being almost six and testing the waters of annoying-ness, made it especially long. (I did, however, remain remarkably calm most of the time, if I do say so myself.) Honestly, things are much, much, MUCH easier than they were even a year ago. We even ventured out to the grocery store this morning -- the three of us together -- which is usually something I try to do completely by myself.

Besides the show, he took the high-speed train to Taichung for a day -- that's what the boys are most interested in hearing about. I always ask what he ate, which was a ton of yummy sushi and teppanyaki. The weather was beautiful too -- mid-70s and sunny. It was sunny here too -- just not in the 70s. He's happy to be home, but I think experiencing a bit of culture shock coming into our crazy house again. Just needs a good night's sleep. We are very happy he's home though.

No comments: