21 September 2018

Moments 09 18 :: Week 03

lastweek092118a
Loved getting to watch #29 on the pitch and the NHS JV team’s second place finish at the tournament in Green Bay this past weekend.

lastweek092118b
It wasn’t pretty, and it didn’t last but a few seconds, but I did a yoga headstand for the first time ever. Don’t ask what made me even want to attempt this in the first place. They are not easy!

lastweek092118c
Brian was in Japan for work last week and brought home these caramels (and Kit Kits: green tea, sake and wasabi). What I cannot get over is the beautiful packaging I’m such a sucker for those kind of things.

lastweek092118d
Make yourself comfortable, Storm! It's definitely getting to be Fall weather when this guy starts hopping in the bed. Not sure why he needs to sit right on my spot though.

lastweek092118e
lastweek092118f
Came across this photo series from Malta this summer. Not sure what we were doing, but they make me 😀.

No comments: