07 September 2018

Moments 09 18 :: Week 01

lastweek090718a
First day of school -- 11th grade.

lastweek090718b
First day of school - 8th grade.

lastweek090718c

I wrote this little thing on my business Instagram account: Beautycounter has been in my family's life for over two years now. It came at a time when I started to really focus on my own personal wellness. I started using the products because I just wanted to make sure that what we were using was safe and not causing harm. The more I learned however, the more I knew I had to be a part of it. When I joined the mission, it wasn't to sell skincare or makeup. It was to be a voice for change. To help educate and fight for our right to easily access safer products for everyone. Here I am, over a year later, amazed by everything that has happened. It inspires me to be aware and to make choices that have a positive impact for me, my family, the environment and the community. I've gotten thousands of dollars of safer products into people's hands, met amazing people I would have otherwise never met, get to help others lead healthier lives on a daily basis, and have a little extra spending money -- which let's be honest, is always nice. As I see it, this is just the beginning.

With that all being said, I'd love to offer you the same opportunity. If you've been on the fence, now is a great time to join. Believe it or not, the holidays are almost here, which is a perfect time to introduce your family and friends to safer products and help spread the mission. I'd love to talk with you, so please reach out to me with any questions or for more details. Life is just short not to take chances and do things that push you outside your comfort zone. Let's do this! PS. Please join my Conscious Consequences FB group for special offers and promotions. Hint hint.

lastweek090718d
Thursday was my 49th birthday and my gym people really know how to make someone feel special.

lastweek090718e
A birthday WOD with post-workout coffee, snacks and cake. Not a bad way to celebrate.

No comments: