13 May 2012

Mother's Day

mothersday
mothersday2

Despite the fact we had to be at the soccer field by 7:30 a.m. this morning and were gone all day, my boy's still figured out how to spoil me rotten for Mother's Day. First, C came into my bed to snuggle. Turns out, he was the distraction for me getting breakfast in bed! They picked out what was served (lox and bagels) and presents (a new tunic/dress, chocolates, rosé wine). Brian said they've been having "boy meetings" for weeks planning this. They sure know how to take care of me. After the soccer games, we drove to visit Brian's mom for a bit. We couldn't stay too long unfortunately, but were happy to get to see her. And then we went to my parent's for dinner, along with my sister and her family, and my cousin and his family. (To be clear, Amy is pregnant -- due any day now -- and I am not....). It was a perfect, exhausting, beautiful fun day. I'm so thankful for my two little guys, who make this day, and every day,just so very special. I'm so honored to be their Mom. (And thanks to my husband, for helping them pull this all off!)

No comments: