12 May 2012

Moms

momsday
My sister, my Mom, Me circa 1976

momsday-1
My mother-in-law with Brian

About to run off in different directions, to multiple soccer games, birthday parties, etc. I'm already looking forward to meeting up as a family again later tonight because so far, it's been a crazy day. The good news is, we get to spend all day together tomorrow. Although, one of the soccer games starts at 8:00 a.m. How mean is that? Anyhow, in honor of Mother's Day tomorrow, I found these classics in our photo albums. Our mom's are pretty great -- and without their guidance, we certainly wouldn't be the people are today. We can't thank them enough. 

2 comments:

Mel said...

Happy mother's day to you!! I cannot get over how much Hudson favors the Toson side of the family.

Penny said...

Love these!! I totally agree with Mel...as soon as I saw you I saw Hudson. Looks like you had a lovely Mother's Day.