26 January 2012

Inspiration Files :: Mim Design

Here we go again -- I think I'm craving a bigger kitchen. Or maybe it's because the ignitor on our stove has been clicking non-stop for over a week and it's really, really annoying. If I could lift it, I might just throw it out the window. (The repair guy came out today, but the part won't be here until early next week.) Anyhow, the kitchen is what initially caught my eye in this house. But honestly, I'd take the entire thing. Architecture by Mim Design(photos by Mim Design, via Desire to Inspire).
-------
By the way, here's another kitchen by Mim Design. The rest of the house wasn't my favorite, but I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like it! I dig it. Probably not the best ceiling for snow, but nevertheless, quite something.

1 comment:

mlm said...

thank you

your blog is very imformative:

i will keep update the same.


mlm