24 November 2009

Notes of Thanks ....

From H.

There was this one. Then he wrote three more notes. He wanted to write one for everyone who was going to be at Thanksgiving dinner, "but there were not enough pieces of paper."

"Thanks Mom for being Mom for me and I love you. Happy Thanksgiving."
"Thanks Dad for being my Dad and I love you. Happy Thanksgiving."
"Thanks C for being my brother and I love you. Happy Thanksgiving."

From C.

We got two notes. He wrote them all out himself.

"I am thankful for my dog Stormie. I am thankful for my brother "H.""
"I am thankful for my heart and my blood."

The teacher rewrote the second letter for us. I think she probably got a kick out of it too.

---

We're off tomorrow and to start in on some needed family time. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to P Four... we truly enjoy our time with all of you. Love Pookie and Friend