08 January 2021

Moments 01 21 :: Week 01

lastweek010821
Didn't post any last day of the trip photos. Another day of all driving. Left Folly Beach at 7am, arrived home at 10pm. We were so lucky with the weather, and easy driving.

lastweek010821-2
Stopped in Knoxville for lunch and a drive through University of Tennessee. H found a great soul food place called Jackie's Dream.  Figured chicken tenders were easier to eat in the car than standard hot chicken. 

lastweek010821-3
First book of the year. It's a long one, so took me quite a bit again. I didn’t know what this book was about before reading it. Just that it was about four friends and has great reviews. It was haunting, powerful, beautiful. It won’t be for everyone. There were days I thought I’d never get through it, but I’m glad I did. Some of it was extremely upsetting, but love and friendship wins to make it a beautiful read.

lastweek010821-4
Best part about being home. Gretel missed us so much! And we missed her like crazy too. 

No comments: