17 January 2020

Moments 01 20 :: Week 03

moments011720
It snowed -- and someone really loved it.

moments011720-2
Sunday dinner and a trip to LeDuc's to bid my niece farewell. She left the next day for Rome, where she'll be studying for the next semester. So excited for her.

moments011720-3
Really trying to read more. I tend to read around 11:30pm when my eyes can barely stay open, so it takes absolutely forever to finish a book. I only got through five last year! This is the first one of trhe year that I finished. So good.

moments011720-4
It's been really cold the last couple days. I think Gretel really wanted to snuggle. Storm was not impressed.
-----
Other things going on:

  • Brian has been in Japan all week for work. He's taking a couple extra days to go skiing. 
  • I'm obsessed with the show, You. It's so creepy, and I cannot stop watching. Just what in the world is Joe going to do next?
  • H has been absolutely killing it in swim. Last night was probably his biggest victory. His school only won two events at the meet, and his 100 Breaststroke was one of them. Not only that, he was up against a former teammate, and who H never could beat. H's time? 2:06:01 -- a new PR for him. It's too exciting.
  • Speaking of H, he's been accepted into 7 universities. Still waiting on one. Unfortunately, he got accepted into his second major pick at Purdue, so it's not looking good for him going there. Oh, Purdue....
  • C has been playing basketball, which is making him realize how much he absolutely loves soccer. Too funny. Only six more weeks in the season. 

No comments: