29 December 2017

Last Week in Moments

week122917a
Rosemary simple syrup for one of my favorite holiday cocktails, the Rosemary Gin Fizz. So easy to make a big batch up. And so good.

week122917b
Morning snuggles with this one before the crazy day began.

week122917c
Brunching with some of my favorite peeps. These ladies push me every single day to be a better me.
week122917d
Our holiday card, 2017. I had been fretting about getting a photo this year. Luckily, we were at a party with a photo booth. Done.

week122917e
Christmas Eve. at our house was pretty epic. Family and friends filled our house. So many people that mean so much to me. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

week122917f
Merry, merry us. Christmas morning.

week122917g
Christmas at my sister and her family's house. Bunch of goof-balls. I'm sure my sister would like to point out that the matching turtlenecks are courtesy of her son. Red for the ladies. Navy for the guys.

week122917h
Boxing Day shenanigans.

week122917i
This might just be the coolest thing ever. A tintype portrait (in the processing solution) by Artist in Residence at The Pfister, Margaret Muza. I absolutely love it.

No comments: