02 December 2017

Last Week in Moments

week120117a
The day after Thanksgiving, we went to Oak Park for the Elmso's annual Leftover Day!

week120117b
PJs, movies all day, and leftovers! It's a most perfect time, made even more special by having a couple of the college kiddos home.

week120117c
These boys! I can't even... <3<3<3 And next year, Finn will be in college too, which means, my eldest is up next. My gosh, it goes so fast.

week120117d
“I wish I could jump right through that thing.”

week120117e
She's a beauty! I just hope I don't regret the tinsel decision -- looks like we'll be picking it up until next Christmas.

week120117f
As you know, I've been working with Beautycounter for about 9 months now. Beautycounter is offering some really great gifts this holiday season that are as always, safe and non-toxic. So many sets have sold out, and most are in low inventory status so don't snooze and lose.

week120117g
First swim meet of the season. H swam 200 yard medley (he swam breast stroke), his very first IM, 100 yard breaststroke and freestyle relay. He won his 100 yard breast -- his first individual win. His team also won the freestyle relay. Such good stuff.

No comments: