25 August 2017

Last Week in Moments

lastweek082517a
Storm love. Giving my pups some extra snuggles today -- especially this guy -- after learning that yet another friend's fur baby passed away. I've known four in the last month! It makes me so sad. Pets are such a special part of our families. This one never leaves my side. I call him my shadow. He follows me everywhere. My quite protector.

lastweek082517b
Brunch at Fuel Cafe. So good.

lastweek082517c
Cannot drive past this place without stopped by. We are totally obsessed. I had the cream nitro on top -- made with my new favorite thing, oat milk.

lastweek082517d
Darn! I didn't get to use my fancy, high-tech eclipse viewer thanks to all of the clouds.

lastweek082517e
First Nicolet HS JV soccer game of the season. They won 7-1. H is having an absolute blast this year. I think it's going to be a great season.

lastweek082517f
Lunch with my dad and a couple hours at the beach. Unfortunately, it was too cold for me to jump in ... but not for the boys.

No comments: