04 August 2017

Last Week in Moments

lastweek080417-1
The boys finally made it out to my parents house for a night, so Brian and I went on a date. Tried Kindred. So delicious. I even had a cocktail. Can't tell you how long it's been since I've done that!

lastweek080417a
C and I got to go out on Saturday night, just the two of us. He picked sushi. I had a date night with every single one of my boys this week. It was awesome, and such a treat.

lastweek080417b
Brian and H spent Saturday night camping at the EAA. H is hugely into aviation, and has been wanting to go to the air show forever. We knew he'd love it, which he did. But Brian was just as excited about it.

lastweek080417d
While H and I were exploring Chicago, C was in Lake Forest for his final Wisconsin Fire training day. They went from 8am until 5pm. It was a fun day. So glad he got to have this opportunity this year.

lastweek080417e
At the Wisconsin State Fair.

No comments: