19 May 2017

Last Week in Moments

week051917d
We went to the Tears for Fears and Hall & Oates concert last Saturday. Tear for Fears was absolutely amazing, and I'm so happy we got to see them. Hall & Oates was meh. We ended up leaving early just because it was kind of sleepy. I never was a huge fan anyhow. But back to Tear for Fears -- incredible!

week051917f
I stole this photo from Ali. Selfie our our double date.

week051917a
Sunday was Mother's Day. C had a game in the morning, then we went to FreshFin for poké. I'm am so addicted! This only my second time there because it's kind of $$$, but I could eat it every single day.

week051917e
Seriously!?! Look at how amazing this looks.

week051917b
My dad cooked dinner for the moms. Here we are with our babies. Missing were Tim & Jacob. But we were thrilled that Brian's mom joined us too. Such a great evening.

week051917c
Mom T and her daughters. Can't believe we are mothers who's children are 20, 18, 15 and 12 ourselves! Crazy.

No comments: