19 March 2015

Florida :: Day 6

florida-day7a-0315
florida-day7b-0315
florida-day7c-0315
florida-day7d-0315
florida-day7e-0315
florida-day7f-0315

My dad had some phone call meetings in the am, so after homework, my mom, C and I went to Barefoot Beach. It was already packed by the time we got there -- hello, Spring Break! -- but so much fun. C ended up meeting a boy from Canada who was his age, and playing for hours in the ocean with him. We left the beach later than we thought we would, but it was so much fun for him. Someone is missing his brother (me too!). After game of miniature golf and a quick dip in the pool, we played Pickle Ball. It's the boys vs. the girls at this point. They were trying to throw us off with matching clothes, fancy dance moves and good looks, but the ladies still ended up winning 2 out of 3 games. At least they got 1 win today. (By the way, C plays great. We are not going easy on him.) We had dinner at Zorba's -- one of our favorite meals yet -- and ended up in the hot tub and pool afterwards. Such a great night. We leave tomorrow am, and C and I are both really sad about that. I'm looking so forward to picking up my dogs tomorrow, and seeing H & Brian on Sunday though. But it really has been such a great week, and such a special time with my parents and little guy.

No comments: