06 January 2014

A Very Cold Day

socold2-0114
socold1-0114
socold3-0114

I'm not sure I ever remember such a thing, but school was closed today due to the extreme cold temperatures. I took that -- and the fact that I fell asleep on the sofa twice before 10pm last night -- as a sign to just stay home and not do much of anything. It did feel great to catch up around the house, that's for sure. H had a friend over and the boys stepped outside for a moment to make some clouds out of hot water (crazy stuff). But that's pretty much it. Tomorrow is supposed to be another day of unbearable cod. School has already been called off again. Quite frankly, I'm kind of over it. My poor old house is having a hard time keeping up (it was 61 degrees in my bedroom last time I checked -- and the heat has been running all day). Brrrrr.....

No comments: