01 January 2014

A New Year

friends-0114

What a great way to start the new year! Hanging out with these people. We were all sad to see them go and hope our paths cross soon again. (By the way, how crazy is this photo of the top left and middle guys from several years ago? I asked them to recreate it, but they said no. Go figure.) Tomorrow it's back to the grind. Back to school. Back to work. It makes me sad -- we've just had the most amazing week and a half together and I'm going to really miss my guys. But I sure do love new years. There's just something amazing about reflecting on the past one and everything we've done and saw together and with our family and friends. There were some minor hiccups, like always, but that's not what I remember. Once again, 2013 was really, really good to us. Thanks 2013! There's also something about starting fresh in the new year. Frankly, I'm holidayed out. I'm typically optimistic about each new year, but I really do think 2014 is going to be amazing. Let's do it!

No comments: