22 November 2013

Toad Concert

toad1-1113
toad2-1113
toad3-1113

Brian and I got out last night! Really, there's no excuse for not doing it more often. Except for maybe the fact that I'm a total homebody. But, I really need to get over that. It was so much fun. My mother-in-law came out to hang out with the boys, which they were super excited about. Brian and I went to All Purpose for dinner -- delicious -- then met up with Andrew + Shelly, Scott and Rob at Turner Ballroom to see the Toad the Wet Sprocket concert. The gang of us saw this band together at least once or twice back in the day. In fact, Andrew and Shelly even got engaged at one of their concerts! Needless to say, Toad is one of our favorites. And last night did not disappoint. They sounded great. Plus, it was really fun getting to hang out with these awesome people.

No comments: