05 July 2012

July 3rd

july3-1-0712
july3-2-0712

We just arrived home tonight after spending a couple nights at my parent's house for 4th of July. They are only about 40 minutes away from us, but sometimes it just feels good to have a change of scenery. The boys and I even ended up staying an extra day! Remember when the temperature was in the 90s? Yeah, well, it reached over 100, and frankly, that is unbearable for anyone. So we stayed in my parents air conditioned house an extra night, and Brian picked us up after work today. It was heaven. Anyhow, H & C were already at my parents on the 3rd of July for their weekly visit. So Brian and I met up with them at a party they were at where the boys were swimming and going to watch the fireworks. Needless to say, they barely noticed when we got there, they were having such a blast.

No comments: