22 October 2011

Soccer Saturday

soccersaturday1-1011
soccersaturday2-1011

Both boys had soccer games out in my old stomping grounds - Wales, Wisconsin. It worked out great, especially since my parents just got home earlier in the week from Florida. Of course, as soon as I found out they would be around, I invited the boys and myself over for dinner, so they were stuck with us all day. We all had a great time. Even the dog, who I dropped off at their house earlier so he could frolic around as well. Every time I drove into their driveway, we had to stop for deer. They were amazing, and I never get tired of watching them. We also came across several wild turkeys which are sure are ugly, but amazing. Regarding soccer, H's team won, C's lost. It's kind of how it's been going. Both boys played great today, and H even scored a goal, which makes it three this season. Seriously, in past years, his record was one goal ever, so it's pretty fun watching him progress like he has this year. As soon as the game was over, the kids on his team ran over to a giant hill. They must have been eyeing it the entire game because they just took off as soon as the game was over. After a little break, it was C's turn to play. His team worked really hard, and had some incredible moments. C had several great passes, and worked his little bottom off trying to get a goal. Tomorrow we have another jam packed soccer day.

No comments: