26 September 2011

Rain & Leaves

rainingleaves-0911

I feel like it's really early -- or maybe it's because we are further north -- but the leaves are starting to come down like crazy! The rain is not helping either. Doesn't Mother Nature know I have some yard work to do before our entire yard is covered? At least it stopped a bit so the boys could play their daily soccer game while waiting for the school bus to come. On another note, the little doodle came home wearing a crown. He was King for the day. Everyone had to address him "King C." Unfortunately, he said he didn't want me taking a picture of him in it. You'll just have to take my word for it -- it was really super sweet.

Update: King C came home this week with a poster about him. Here's what it said:

King C's favorite ice cream is watermelon sherbet. He likes to go to Florida. Power Rangers is his favorite TV show. C enjoys playing soccer. His favorite animal is a big fat pig. (Gosh, I love this kid).

No comments: