10 September 2011

Celebrating 12 Years


Today is our 12th anniversary. Our wedding seems like just yesterday -- the years have flown by. But then I look at how much we've done and seen over the time we've been together (18, all together). It's really quite amazing. I guess that's it feels when you know you married your best friend. We certainly have a very incredible life, and I'm looking forward to many more years and adventures ahead. (Unfortunately, we won't be celebrating much this year due to the boys soccer weekend, go figure. But at least we get to be together. And, we do have a fun dinner planned with friends next weekend, so we'll just call that our celebration.)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Asses, so sweet. Can't wait to celebrate with you guys!

Penny said...

O-M-G. I swear I typed "AWWW" not asses. It was the autofill. I have a love/ hate relationship with autofill ......I am laughing my ASS right now!!!