26 September 2010

Moon Dance

moondance1-0910
moondance2-0910
moondance3-0910
moondance4-0910
Last night, one of our neighbors had a Moon Dance Party. Melissa & Leif had invited me over for dinner beforehand. Brian's been in Las Vegas for a week for work. I've decided that four nights is about all I can handle until I start losing it a bit, so the last couple days have put me in a bit of a funk. But enjoying a nice meal and a evening with friends was exactly what I needed. After dinner, we left the boys in the capable hands of Emma (and her helper, Finn), and walked four houses down to the Moon Dance Party. It was a bit chilly, but a beautiful night. Plus, I have a total weakness for the little white lights they had strung across the back yard. Gorgeous. When we came home, the boys were crashed out on the sofa. Emma has a magical touch, that's for sure. Melissa and Leif helped me carry the kids to the car, and by the time we got home, Brian was waiting for us. He had arrived about five minute earlier. And now, we are looking forward to a great day, just hanging out at home together today.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Loved having you with us last night! I am starting to wonder what Emma's secret is????