14 September 2009

U2 360

Last night, Brian and I got to go to U2 360 tour concert. We went with David & Anne, and last minute, acquired a third set of tickets. We were very pleased the Leif & Melissa could join us. All of us had amazing seats. Brian and I ended up with the general admission set, but because of a screw-up (they lost the original set of tickets) got access to the pit -- the area between the stage and the catwalk. It was a way I've never experienced a U2 concert before, and was quite amazing. The stage was about 15-20 feet away from us, and we enjoyed many up close moments with Adam Clayton. The show was simply awesome.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I still cannot believe I was even there. Talk about being lucky! Great photos by the way!

Ali said...

We had those same general admission tickets for Saturday night and we got through to that same area! We were on the same side by Adam Clayton!