05 March 2009

New Necklace

I'm the first to admit, I'm not a very fashion forward kind of gal. (Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be, but...). Fortunately for me, some of my friends are. When I was in Los Angeles, my friend was telling me a cute story about a scarf she bought a little boutique called Des Kohan, and the adorable designer who also makes jewelry and happened to be at the store when she was there. We went to the store to check it out, walked in and guess what? There she was again. And I ended up doing something I don't normally do -- I bought something really nice for myself. A beautiful necklace by Gabriela Artigas (from Gabriela Artigas). I wear it almost every day. It can be worn long or doubled in various lengths. I adore it. And I guess her line just got picked up this week by Barney's, so I did good.

No comments: