08 February 2009

Skiing in Wisconsin ... Again

We had so much fun skiing a couple weeks ago, that we headed back up to Cascade again this weekend. The temperature hit the upper 40s. It was gorgeous. This time, my sister and her family (minus one) didn't chicken out because of the cold weather came. H & C could have cared less that Brian and I were even there -- they would only ski with Tim & Christie. They've taught my niece and nephew to ski, had a ton of patience, and with the help of their ski poles (a technique I now know), H & C got to go on the big hills all day long. H even hit a black diamond! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope it snows again so we can make it back one more time.

On our way back home, we stopped in Racine and got to visit with Grandma, Brian's sister and her family. It was a really fun day, and a great weekend.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Um, excuse me, but let's qualify. You hope it snows again in Wisconsin so you can ski again. Leave Chicago out of this.....:-))