10 February 2009

Block Tower

Last night, C was sound asleep in his bed. He was clutching a little book, and looked like an angel. I snapped a photo and have spent way too much time contemplating whether or not to post it. I have decided that it is one I'm keeping for myself. Sorry Internet. It's not the very best photo I've ever taken -- but if you are anything like me, you are constantly reminding to yourself to take a mental snapshot of a moment, and then as time goes on, you forget. It's like one of those, but captured. Precious. (The photo above is one I've been meaning to post for awhile anyway.)

It was a beautiful day with weather in the 60s. And tonight, Penny and I went to a fundraiser for the Oak Park & River Forest Day Nursery, which Melissa is co-president of. It was held at Trattoria 225, and was a great time.

No comments: