03 February 2009

Marshmallow Nose

H made smores at child care today and got to bring a couple marshmallows home. Being the sweet kid that he is, he asked for some for his brother too (H has always been like this -- C on the other hand, basically said "Gee, thanks - these are great, you should have seen the three cookies I made yesterday but ate on the way home so I wouldn't have to share them with anyone." Fortunately, H isn't the kind of guy to let that get to him.) Anyhow, I started setting the table, turned the corner, and saw the C with this marshmallow nose. He wore it for probably 20 minutes. And yes, he then took it off his (boogery) nose and ate it. That's all just part of it.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

How cute is that! My Kylie is the sharer in our house. She actually gave Mara money to spend at the school store yesterday. I don't think Mara would ever do that!