28 August 2026

Moments 08 26 :: Week 04

lastweek082826
This guy loves the van so much. Anytime the door opens, this is his spot. 

lastweek082826-2
Friday night Brian and I went downtown to the riverwalk for Afterlight. 

lastweek082826-3
It was a bunch of pop-up installations, dance parties, and so on. Kind of fun!

lastweek082826-4
lastweek082826-5
lastweek082826-6
These ladybugs have been on the side of the building for as long as I can remember. 

lastweek082826-7
Sunday morning we drove to Appleton for brunch with Leif + Mel ... and Hudson! He's been having a few layovers there, and this one happened to be a longer one. They completely spoiled him with a nice dinner, comfortable bed and relaxing night. Brunch was pretty awesome too. 

lastweek082826-8
Friends that treat your kids like their own are the best. Hudson had been looking forward to this for awhile. 

lastweek082826-9
Brian and I drove Hudson to the airport to catch his next flight. It's just so fun seeing him do his thing. 

lastweek082826-10
On Monday, I took Sir Pierre out on a field trip. He's been there awhile and keeps getting overlooked. I have a feeling his doesn't present himself well in his kennel because he does have some barrier reactivity. But this guy was pretty awesome. 

lastweek082826-11
Our friends Jim and Jennie were visiting Milwaukee as a little getaway, and we were so glad to be able to meet them out for dinner. It's been a couple years since we've seen them and was so great. 

lastweek082826-12
Another hawk. This one probably young.

lastweek082826-13
Sleepy Gretel.

lastweek082826-14
Van and I went to visit the goats again. This time a bunch were out in the field but came to greet us. Van is not sure what to think of them. 

lastweek082826-15
Sleepy Van. So glad we bought a king size bed for him!

No comments: