18 October 2019

Moments 10 19 :: Week 03

lastweek101819
H got to experience college last week. He met up with my niece to go to the Wisconsin Badger game, then stayed the night at her apartment. He had an absolute blast.

lastweek101819-3
My nephew had us over for Oktoberfest. Lots of delicious food, and always a great time. Here's my sister and cousin's wife arguing over whether or not she bought or made dessert. (She made it by the way.)

lastweek101819-4
Us, snuggling on the sofa.

lastweek101819-2
So much fun.

lastweek101819-7
I usually look around my house and see everything that needs to be done, picked up, remodeled or fixed. It honestly can be really hard to relax when you are there all the time, and all you see is work. But once in awhile, I'll take a glimpse, and realize what an amazing space we live in. It's pretty special.

lastweek101819-8
Gah! H got his senior portraits taken a couple months ago. Didn't they turn out amazing? A friend of Brian's from work did them. He typically doesn't do senior portraits, so we feel really lucky he made an exception.

lastweek101819-9
This year is such an emotional ride. So absolutely excited for this guy, but I sure am going to miss him.

No comments: