18 May 2019

New Orleans :: Final

nola19mirror-2
nola19mirror-3
nola19mirror-5
nola19mirror
nola19mirror-4

I was the first to have to leave on our last day in NOLA. Penny, Amy & I walked to Café du Monde again before I had to take off. Always so sad to leave these ladies. What a special trip this was. I still don't know how I got so lucky.

Our Airbnb, right off of Bourbon Street, was absolutely perfect for the five of us. From the outside, you opened a door that lead to an amazing indoor courtyard. Which we didn't end up using at all, surprisingly. But that's only because we had such a great balcony too! Anyhow, in the courtyard was this awesome, giant mirror, so of course it called for a group photo before every outing. Only the first photo was upon a return instead, and that was on the first day after I met everyone at the restaurant.

What a fun few days. I love this kooky city and these amazing women. And, I'm so proud of Emma and all of her accomplishments. She slayed college, and I know she's going to continue to do great things. It was such an honor to get to celebrate her and her graduation for a few days.

No comments: