28 February 2019

Florida 19 :: Day 4

floridaday40219
floridaday40219-5
floridaday40219-2
floridaday40219-3
floridaday40219-4
floridaday40219-6
floridaday40219-7
floridaday40219-8

The last day *sigh*. We took the boat to the beach again. How could you not? Found a lot of sea gems and even came upon the nude beach. Good for them, but I'm really not sure I understand the intrigue. At night, we ventured into Naples. As we were driving, we saw the most perfect sunset happening. My dad dropped my sister and I off at the beach. We missed the sun setting, but it still was stunning. We had some time to kill before our reservation, so wandered the streets where one of the stores had the craziest looking little cat. Three actually. I love critters with their tongues sticking out, so this one got me. Dinner was at La Pescheria. Really good, simple food. My mom and I split a salt crusted yellow snapper which was absolutely delicious. The next morning was bright and early so we could catch our flight. It really was a great trip. We'll be doing it again for sure.

No comments: