27 February 2019

Florida 19 :: Day 3

floridaday30219
floridaday30219-2
floridaday30219-3
floridaday30219-4
floridaday30219-5
floridaday30219-6
floridaday30219-7
floridaday30219-8
Christie, my dad and I tried to rent jet-skies -- but did not have any success. The place he's rented them from in the past is in the luxury boat business now, and the offerings available on the beach just didn't seem awesome. Oh well. We ended up having a beer, swinging by the Farmer's Market and stopping by DeRomo's again instead. This time, we bought some cookies and pastries that were absolutely amazing. After lunch, we decided to go kayaking with my mom. We didn't see anything amazing (like a manatee or alligator) but I love doing that when we are down there. My mom also mentioned there was a bald eagle on the golf course, so after our kayak adventures, we went to check that out. We saw both the male and female, and the baby, who is getting pretty big, even popped out of the nest. Amazing. We rewarded our adventures with a poulie vousey wine in the hot tub, as one does when on vacation in Florida. Right? Dinner was the strangest thing ever. Cirella's is an Italian bistro AND sushi bar. But what is even stranger is how amazing it was. My sister and I had sushi, and my parents had Italian. I had the sashimi dinner - just check that plate out!

No comments: