08 June 2018

Moments 06 18 :: Week 01

lastweek060818a
Obligatory near-the-top-of-the-Hoan photo from the UPAF Ride for the Arts ride we did last weekend.

lastweek060818b
Loved supporting the arts with this crew. Some of the crew from the gym.

lastweek060818c
My coach and friend. Love getting to work with this one every day.

lastweek060818d
Brian and I had a quick impromptu date at Tre Rivali. Don’t want to forget about this combo tomatoes, burrata, basil, olives and LEMON MARMALADE. Wow.

lastweek060818e
Teacher gifts this year were "Everything But the Ice Cream" baskets. C has 8 teachers, so we need to always find something we can mass produce. I got a ton of compliments on this year's gift. I like doing things that he can help with and wants to give himself. I gave him a few choices, and this is what he picked. The hot fudge sauce was a Smitten Kitchen recipe and amazing. I just made another batch to keep in our refrigerator.

lastweek060818f
We have a bird nest. Now I just need to keep Gretel away.

lastweek060818g
Goofs.

lastweek060818h
Last day of school for C was on Thursday.

lastweek060818i
Last day of school for H was on Friday. And he went right into his first day of work. Good stuff.

lastweek060818j
The burning of the homework has begun.

No comments: