09 June 2016

8th Grade Graduation

hgraduates1-0616a
hgraduates1-0616e
hgraduates1-0616d
hgraduates1-0616c
hgraduates1-0616b

What a fantastic evening. H graduated from 8th grade! If I think about it too much, I get kind of weepy. I'm not going to lie ... this year has been a little emotional for me. But there is also so much excitement. I'm just so happy for him! 8th grade was his best year yet. Nina, Papa and Grandma all came to his graduation ceremony. The ceremony was really nice -- great speeches, a wondering job by the 8th grade choir, and the biggest surprise was being awarded the Jill Wiedmann Athletic Award for participation in at least three sports (soccer, volleyball, tennis), academics and teammanship. What a great honor! Afterwards, he had a dance at his school, while the rest of us celebrated at home with pizza. I can't help it -- I'm just beaming with pride.

No comments: