15 June 2014

Father's Day

fathersday1-0614
fathersday2-0614
fathersday3-0614

Dear Brian -

I know we didn't have grand plans today, but I still hope it was special because you sure do deserve it. I was supposed to wake up early, take care of the puppy, and make you breakfast. You ended up letting me sleep in instead. You do things like that all the time. H and I did make breakfast a little bit later. Chorizo breakfast burritos and fruit salad to be exact. In the afternoon, we watched H's final soccer game of the season. They tied it 2-2 in the final minutes. It was exciting. In the evening, we went over to my parents house for dinner with Christie, Tim, J & M. We are all so lucky to have such great goofy guys in our lives.

Happy Father's Day! To the best dad (and husband) ever.

Love, Me

No comments: