08 September 2013

Awards

golfaward2-0913
golfaward1-0913

Over the summer, the boys were lucky enough to go out to my parent's house once a week and play golf. They had a blast, and really improved a great deal. Tonight was the summer tennis and golf awards dinner. We met up with my entire family -- we sure had some big winners. My sister and niece each won an award in tennis. My mom and H won golf awards (H came in 2nd place in the 6-hole short category). And my mom won Aces & Aces, which is a combination tennis and golf award. All night long I got to hear about what a great athlete she is. I know people! She's a hall of famer, after all. Anyhow, the kids had a great time playing this summer. The pros were really good with with them -- especially Joe, who made it fun every week. H was super proud of his accomplishment. It was a fun night, for sure.

No comments: